Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ok, Ok,... First let me say to my friend T. who brought it to my attention that I'm no better than the writers or more accurately, the "editors" of the King James Bible ( not to be confused with the Rick James Bible which is infinitely more moral, {Praise to Bill Maher} and if it truly did exist, bound to be filled with more truth,) in that I tend to write things that are not expressing exactly what I mean to say. So when I wrote "Imagine how great the United States, nay the world would be had it not been founded by christians." What I actually meant was: Imagine how great the United States, nay the world would be had "it" (the United States, which seems to impact the rest of the world directly more than any other nation) not been founded by christians. Thank-you England. Personally I think Australia got the better deal getting founded by criminals.
ps. to T. I fixed that.


I would like to remain topical and relevant. I like to think that I am writing these things, not just to hurt feelings which will undoubtly happen, or to piss people off which must happen if I am to accomplish my mission, but to wake people up from this lethargic daze they're in believing that some one, some "god," is going to come along and wipe out all the bad people and make everything the way they believe it should be.



Wake-up and get real!!! Until you stop your sorry loser existance of makebelieve life, the world is never going to get any better. You have no one to blame for the way the world is except yourself and those who think like you do. For these are the facts: The world belongs to us, the humans, the dominant species on the planet this time around and make no mistake about it, there have been others before us, and there will be others after us.



The good news of all this is that we are of this Earth. When we leave (ie: die) we go back to being a part of this Earth and will always remain of this Earth. That's the true connection we feel with everything around us. We are it, It is us. So if you're expecting to go somewhere away from this Earth when you die, you are in for a shock. You're not going anywhere, especially to some fantasy "heaven." Get over it! And for those of us not in that catagory, you're probably thinking like me that these people better be damn glad there is no judgment, but for that we pass so harshly on each other, and that there is no Hell, for most of those religious types would be finding themselves there, for their hypocracy, intolerance and cruelty to their fellow human beings, all in the name of that ( or those) so called "god(s)."

I'll leave you with a couple of thoughts for today:

"WHAT KIND OF GOD WOULD ALLOW ALL THIS TRAGEDY AND SORROW? PERHAPS, THE FABRICATED KIND."

Remember: "NOT ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY DELUSIONAL. OH WAIT... YES THEY ARE!"

There is only one commandment we need,
XHAUA'S ONE COMMANDMENT:
At all times, in all ways
to all creatures and all things,
BE RESPECTFUL.

and remember:
KNOWLEDGE>faith

XHAUA out.

No comments:

Post a Comment